What it is
It is a well-balanced applications development course that uses a simulation of a real-world project as a means of teaching and learning. It also includes a real-world project work, where applicable. It is a paid development program; we offer a monthly compensation during the program completion.
Who we are looking for
Positive, motivated individual with some experience, with a drive to learn, desire for personal progress and long-term cooperation. If you have some of the following skills and knowledge, we look forward to hearing from you:
- A student of some IT-related faculty course or if you have finished IT-related studies
- Good conceptual knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Some knowledge in backend technologies like Java, Spring Boot, PHP, Laravel, .Net, etc.
- Some knowledge in mobile development, native or Flutter
- Excellent English knowledge
What we offer
Get yourself an opportunity to work on interesting projects, get new knowledge using latest tools and technology. Gain different benefits based on your attitude and progress.
- Guided paid Mentorship program
- Pleasant agile working environment
- Hybrid work from home and office
- Work on international projects with latest tech
- Competitive salary with rewarding
- Opportunity for employment after successful completion of the program